I just finished yesterday, the last podcast has been edited, mixed, given intros and outros, ID tags, turned into an mp3, etc etc.
The LAST PODCAST.
(It’s not up for y’all yet, I’ll post it today—no, I’m not going to make you wait for Friday—and it might show up tomorrow or Thursday, depending on how [...]
Excuses: I had the weirdest, sudden, extreme allergy attack this weekend. Came on as exhaustion, culminated in 36 hours of non-stop sneeze attacks, drip drip drip runny nose, and super intense itchy eyes and palate. And now it seems to be 90% gone. Sources say the plantains have just bloomed—could I have a weird and [...]
I have been so busy this week! New baby goats to tame, taking the kids to this awesome day camp that they love (but it’s a half hour of driving each way, twice a day, yikes). But the main thing has been that my most wonderful friend, Priscilla, came down to visit for a few [...]
So, duh, I just re-found the stats page over at libsyn (that’s the people that host the audio files for Conjuring Raine). As I mentioned before, I have well over a hundred subscribers (woo hoo!), but lots of people listen without subscribing. And now that I re-found that page, I’m realizing it’s a LOT of [...]
A week has gone by and over 70 people have subscribed to Raine! HOLY COW! That doesn’t even include the people who are streaming it from the site. This is so amazing to me! And thanks everyone who has sent me such wonderful feedback. Anyway, the next episode is up on podiobooks, if you are [...]
So. I have recorded, edited, and mixed (that is, added intros and outros, bed music, etc. don’t you just love me using all this jargon? doesn’t it make me sound like I know what I’m doing? HAHAHAHA!) episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of my proposed and supposedly forthcoming, podcasted, serialized novel.
WHAAAAT THEEEE [...]
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
June 16, 2013 | 10:10 am
Primary to supta konasana. Long stay in baddha and uphavista, then ollapse. i feel so winded today!
June 16, 2013 | 10:09 am
June 16, 2013 | 10:08 am
yin yoga again. lazy yoga.
June 13, 2013 | 2:19 pm
Primary to Janu B and then I ran out of time. Better than nothing, I guess.
June 11, 2013 | 11:09 am
Primary to navasana. Chatted with Luc about his favorite show for the second half, so breathing and focus were zilch. But mama/little boy time is worth it.
- Archive for today's yoga practice »
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- unexpected benefit of living in a round house #27
- the emotional insanity of writing
- the yip-yips do not cause childhood obesity
- remains of the play
- yurts: the downside
- going all erin brockovich on your ass
- the source of my power
- living the tie-dyed life
- crafts for karma
- how to build a yurt (1 of 10)
- flying kids
- bad things come in threes. or fours. (or maybe fives?)
- recycling other people's junk
- the power of mom’s day can melt even the most bitter of hearts, not that my heart is bitter, but it has gotten a bit crusty around the edges
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- writing without pencil sharpening
- screen time for fun and profit
- the solstice from inside a sundial
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- triple chocolate pudding goop, or, this way lies madness
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod japanese Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts