To email me, send it to m @ mayalassiter . com and put MAYALAND in the subject. That should make it stand out from the garbage in my spamfilter and I can rescue it from the spam-eating monsters. (If you don’t hear back from me it means I missed it, the spamfilters got it, so please try it again.)
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
June 19, 2013 | 10:41 am
Full Primary. Actually, that’s a lie. I left off those butt balance poses at the end of seated. I kind of hate those. They bore me. [hangs head] I’m weak.
June 16, 2013 | 10:10 am
Primary to supta konasana. Long stay in baddha and uphavista, then ollapse. i feel so winded today!
June 16, 2013 | 10:09 am
June 16, 2013 | 10:08 am
yin yoga again. lazy yoga.
June 13, 2013 | 2:19 pm
Primary to Janu B and then I ran out of time. Better than nothing, I guess.
- Archive for today's yoga practice »
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- the amazing emu
- screen time for fun and profit
- welcome to mayaland's virtual macabre crawfish feast of death!
- yurts: the downside
- cool felt picture fun for kiddos
- lucille ball moment
- the power of mom’s day can melt even the most bitter of hearts, not that my heart is bitter, but it has gotten a bit crusty around the edges
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- 2 stories, 1 joke, and a song
- the source of my power
- going all erin brockovich on your ass
- writing without pencil sharpening
- spike and buffy got screwed--now with proof! (part 1)
- flying kids
- recycling other people's junk
- the emotional insanity of writing
- living the tie-dyed life
- crafts for karma
- remains of the play
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod japanese Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts