Ashtanga folk are known, well, for many things, ahem, but one of those things is their typical disdain for props. For those of you non-yogi types, props are things like blocks, straps, and blankets that yoga practitioners might use to help them get into a pose that they can’t quite manage yet, such as placing [...]
Just in case anyone needs a reminder….
1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.
2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!
3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!
4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window [...]
Episode 17 is LIVE.
Only one more to go, that’s right, the big finale conclusion whoop-dee-doo is NEXT WEEK. And I thought I had it in the can, but then I thought of something else and here I am, rerecording again. What a waffler! But hopefully it will make it better….
Podiobooks to [...]
Episode 14 of Conjuring Raine is LIVE. It’s so exciting to be so close to the end! I have recorded all of it, through episode 18, but I still need to do the editing, etc, for 17, and 18. Can you believe I have re-edited and re-recorded the last episode three times already? But today, [...]
Sorry about the ugly blog! I got the page structure fixed, and the theme broke. Things should improve, but in the meantime, the content is all here at least. There was a scary fifteen minutes where I couldn’t find it, 384 posts over two years, all missing! My whole body flushed hot at the thought [...]
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
May 12, 2013 | 1:39 pm
Full primary. I forgot to write practices down last week, oh well.
May 4, 2013 | 2:51 pm
Feeling sick. Surys. A few seated. Backbending. Bleh.
May 4, 2013 | 2:50 pm
Primary to supta konasana.
May 4, 2013 | 2:50 pm
Gah. Skip. Lame.
May 4, 2013 | 2:49 pm
- Archive for today's yoga practice »
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- butterfly house
- go, go, godzilla!
- crafts for karma
- lucille ball moment
- happy birthday, sophie!
- writing without pencil sharpening
- 2 stories, 1 joke, and a song
- spike and buffy got screwed--now with proof! (part 1)
- going all erin brockovich on your ass
- flying kids
- bikini power vs. the ratty sweater
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- the solstice from inside a sundial
- remains of the play
- recycling other people's junk
- welcome to mayaland's virtual macabre crawfish feast of death!
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- cool felt picture fun for kiddos
- how to build a yurt (1 of 10)
- diggers watch tv, too
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses toys Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts