children of the fallen
“One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. “Dusi’s Wings” does just that…I look forward to reading more by Lassiter.” -Tangent Online, for the story, “Dusi’s Wings,” (now expanded to become Children of the Fallen) published in Realms of Fantasy Magazine.
Now available from Amazon for Kindles and for any device wit the free Kindle App.
At first the half-breeds are unaware of each other, seven unique people muddling through their troubled, intertwined lives alone. Until a young man, raised by angels, finds them all and they begin to spill their secrets. Because only by coming together will the half-breeds be able to save Abe from those of the fallen who wish to kill him for his audacity.
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- the yip-yips do not cause childhood obesity
- spike and buffy got screwed--now with proof! (part 1)
- 2 stories, 1 joke, and a song
- the amazing emu
- welcome to mayaland's virtual macabre crawfish feast of death!
- the power of mom’s day can melt even the most bitter of hearts, not that my heart is bitter, but it has gotten a bit crusty around the edges
- screen time for fun and profit
- going all erin brockovich on your ass
- bikini power vs. the ratty sweater
- happy birthday, sophie!
- unexpected benefit of living in a round house #27
- diggers watch tv, too
- yurts: the downside
- butterfly house
- the way of the bento
- go, go, godzilla!
- bad things come in threes. or fours. (or maybe fives?)
- recycling other people's junk
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses toys Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts
- maya on ashtanga injuries: toe edition. (In a word, gross. Don’t even read this post. Seriously.)
- Frances@Lila on ashtanga injuries: toe edition. (In a word, gross. Don’t even read this post. Seriously.)
- grimmly on ashtanga injuries: toe edition. (In a word, gross. Don’t even read this post. Seriously.)
- Shannon on strawberry fest 2013!
- maya on strawberry fest 2013!