You can still get the Children of the Fallen ebook FREE until midnight tonight, for reading on a kindle, or an iphone, or a tablet, or whatever. Codex, with its freebie book bash (see a couple posts back), has taken over the historical fantasy bestseller list and has several representatives on the fantasy bestseller list, too. I’ve discovered that it is surprisingly fun to do a group promo—its like playing a sport where you get to root for your team. There is an increased drama. As a total non-joiner, this is a new experience for me.
[image of me waving a team banner, woo hoo!]
You can see the whole list of sixteen SF&F books, free until tonight, HERE. Go get some good reads!
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- 2 stories, 1 joke, and a song
- the source of my power
- the way of the bento
- crafts for karma
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- the emotional insanity of writing
- happy birthday, sophie!
- butterfly house
- bikini power vs. the ratty sweater
- the yip-yips do not cause childhood obesity
- cool felt picture fun for kiddos
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- unexpected benefit of living in a round house #27
- the amazing emu
- lucille ball moment
- diggers watch tv, too
- triple chocolate pudding goop, or, this way lies madness
- the power of mom’s day can melt even the most bitter of hearts, not that my heart is bitter, but it has gotten a bit crusty around the edges
- yurts: the downside
- living the tie-dyed life
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses toys Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts
- maya on ashtanga injuries: toe edition. (In a word, gross. Don’t even read this post. Seriously.)
- Frances@Lila on ashtanga injuries: toe edition. (In a word, gross. Don’t even read this post. Seriously.)
- grimmly on ashtanga injuries: toe edition. (In a word, gross. Don’t even read this post. Seriously.)
- Shannon on strawberry fest 2013!
- maya on strawberry fest 2013!