You might recall, a few posts back, that I have been trying to go from a seat-of-the-pants writing process, to something more organized and, hopefully, more fun. Part two of this story can now be found at author John Brown’s cool writing blog. Thank you John for the invitation to guest post in your neck of the internet! (Long time readers might have caught my interview with John on his writing process is here. Now he’s got my new, experimental process over there. Its a creative process trade! Like swapping insider secrets or something. Only not very secret.)
Part three will probably include me sweating blood and joining a cult. But for now, things are going well on the nightmare book, tentatively titled, The Lucidity Effect, coming early next year (I hope).
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
June 16, 2013 | 10:10 am
Primary to supta konasana. Long stay in baddha and uphavista, then ollapse. i feel so winded today!
June 16, 2013 | 10:09 am
June 16, 2013 | 10:08 am
yin yoga again. lazy yoga.
June 13, 2013 | 2:19 pm
Primary to Janu B and then I ran out of time. Better than nothing, I guess.
June 11, 2013 | 11:09 am
Primary to navasana. Chatted with Luc about his favorite show for the second half, so breathing and focus were zilch. But mama/little boy time is worth it.
- Archive for today's yoga practice »
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- writing without pencil sharpening
- screen time for fun and profit
- bikini power vs. the ratty sweater
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- the TOOL shed
- unexpected benefit of living in a round house #27
- the amazing emu
- lucille ball moment
- going all erin brockovich on your ass
- diggers watch tv, too
- spike and buffy got screwed--now with proof! (part 1)
- crafts for karma
- go, go, godzilla!
- the yip-yips do not cause childhood obesity
- butterfly house
- remains of the play
- 2 stories, 1 joke, and a song
- the way of the bento
- happy birthday, sophie!
- yurts: the downside
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod japanese Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts