Hidden eggs have been found, re-hidden, found again. Chocolate has been unwrapped from its little foil wrappers and eaten and then the little foil wrappers have been painstakingly smoothed out for nonspecific future projects by Sophie (?!). Board games are currently being played, cutthroat Go Fish, high stakes Secret Door. Life is blooming, baby chicks at the feed store the other day, spring leaves everywhere outside, the creek and pond are full, it’s fifty degrees in the morning and eighty in the afternoon… winter is well and done!
upcoming book releases
Buy my books!
Creature of Dreams, now available on Amazon.
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: the restaurant bookThird draft.
today's yoga practice
March 15, 2014 | 12:16 pm
Kino’s arm balance class. I can barely lift my arms now. I think they’re broken.
March 12, 2014 | 6:38 pm
Tried another Kino video, the third, the “leg opener” practice. Not bad. Kind of miss regular primary though.
March 11, 2014 | 4:11 pm
Kino video on “core strength.” Just about killed me. Have discovered I have no core.
March 11, 2014 | 4:10 pm
Full Primary, 2 freaking hours. I’m going to go lie down now.
March 11, 2014 | 4:10 pm
Primary to supta konasana.
- Archive for today's yoga practice »
a few greatest hits
- the TOOL shed
- how to build a yurt (1 of 10)
- diggers watch tv, too
- yurts: the downside
- the source of my power
- bikini power vs. the ratty sweater
- writing without pencil sharpening
- recycling other people's junk
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- crafts for karma
- the 13 year visitation of the demon red-eyed cicada
- cool felt picture fun for kiddos
- butterfly house
- remains of the play
- welcome to mayaland's virtual macabre crawfish feast of death!
- spike and buffy got screwed--now with proof! (part 1)
- living the tie-dyed life
- the power of mom’s day can melt even the most bitter of hearts, not that my heart is bitter, but it has gotten a bit crusty around the edges
- the yip-yips do not cause childhood obesity
- the emotional insanity of writing
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers books cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod japanese Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tiny houses Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts
- maya on ashtanga yoga, 3 years in, pics before and after
- maya on Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 and TrainerRoad.com review
- Kelley on ashtanga yoga, 3 years in, pics before and after
- troy on Kurt Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 and TrainerRoad.com review
- maya on meet our new ELF, a solar-powered, electric bike, commuter car, thingy! and it’s cute, too.