Few conflicts in life will fail to be improved by a judicious application of these:
I’m totally serious! See?
Can’t you see how serious I am?
Honestly, a bag of a dozen clown noses will brighten any day immeasurably! I discovered this to be true because the bag of noses I ordered on a lark came in the mail today and were an instant hit.
Then we got the camera out and took turns making funny faces with the clown noses and taking pictures of each other and….well, I’m talking an hour of solid fun. Minimum.
Don’t you feel better than you did a few seconds ago?
Clown noses are so powerful, they are even effective when administered through a blog post!
Buy my books!
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: The Lucidity EffectLucidity is now with the editor, woo hoo!
today's yoga practice
June 16, 2013 | 10:10 am
Primary to supta konasana. Long stay in baddha and uphavista, then ollapse. i feel so winded today!
June 16, 2013 | 10:09 am
June 16, 2013 | 10:08 am
yin yoga again. lazy yoga.
June 13, 2013 | 2:19 pm
Primary to Janu B and then I ran out of time. Better than nothing, I guess.
June 11, 2013 | 11:09 am
Primary to navasana. Chatted with Luc about his favorite show for the second half, so breathing and focus were zilch. But mama/little boy time is worth it.
- Archive for today's yoga practice »
upcoming book releases
a few greatest hits
- butterfly house
- bad things come in threes. or fours. (or maybe fives?)
- the solstice from inside a sundial
- bikini power vs. the ratty sweater
- the TOOL shed
- unexpected benefit of living in a round house #27
- flying kids
- the amazing emu
- triple chocolate pudding goop, or, this way lies madness
- writing without pencil sharpening
- crafts for karma
- cool felt picture fun for kiddos
- 2 stories, 1 joke, and a song
- diggers watch tv, too
- the emotional insanity of writing
- happy birthday, sophie!
- the source of my power
- go, go, godzilla!
- welcome to mayaland's virtual macabre crawfish feast of death!
- the way of the bento
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod japanese Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tie-dye tiny houses Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts