upcoming book releases
Buy my books!
Creature of Dreams, now available on Amazon.
Children of the Fallen, now available on Amazon.
The haunted and talented children of the glorious and terrifying...
Toby Streams the Universe at amazon.
A psychic in the big city, trying to stay sane....
The Violin Maker's Wife at amazon.
Enchanted violins can be deadly....
A girl, her vampire, his demon...
You can also listen to the Conjuring Raine free podcast. Enjoy!
coming next: the restaurant bookThird draft. It's too long! Trying to trim just seems to make it longer!
a few greatest hits
- unexpected benefit of living in a round house #27
- writing without pencil sharpening
- the amazing emu
- screen time for fun and profit
- go, go, godzilla!
- the source of my power
- the way of the bento
- flying kids
- going all erin brockovich on your ass
- the emotional insanity of writing
- living the tie-dyed life
- the solstice from inside a sundial
- yurts: the downside
- how to build a yurt (1 of 10)
- butterfly house
- the yip-yips do not cause childhood obesity
- welcome to mayaland's virtual macabre crawfish feast of death!
- the incredible hulk invades the yurt
- the TOOL shed
- crafts for karma
- "Dusi's Wings" April, 2003. . . . "One thing fantasy can do for us is to give shape to the mysterious in the world; another is to make emotional yearning concrete. The early sections of "Dusi's Wings" do just that...there was a strong grasping towards the spiritual in fantasy here that was very promising, and I look forward to reading more by Lassiter." --review, Tangent Online.
tagsadventures alternative building art author interviews on creative process backbends Bees birthday book covers books cats chickens Conjuring Raine creative process family featured funny kid moments geeklife goat milk goats guitar halloween Henry injury ipod japanese Luc manga movies Noah house play podcast podiobooks radical unschooling recipes recycled building supplies seasons Sophie swimming television tiny houses Unschooling video games yoga yurt raising yurts